Translate

Friday, June 1, 2018

MY HEART'S CRY

My thoughts are with my sisters and brothers who have seen the hard, the not so hard and the better days.

Have you ever seen me?
Do you know you me?
There seems to be no one
no one, no family, no friends
but i keep seeking, hoping, for a better day

Do you understand me?
I walk the streets begging for work
but there seem to be none
I turn to begging you, and you

I may seem like a nuisance
but you would never understand
the hunger, the poverty, and frustration
because my shoes may never fit you.

I feel like I am going out of my mind, 
frustration, emotional roller coaster
is all I know.

My life seems hopeless
I pray each day for hope to visit me
but it seems to elude me
Sometimes I feel like giving up
taking the easy way out

Can you hear my cry
I never asked for this
the world seems hard
survival is all I seek

But, but I keep hoping in hope
in hope for a better day
because Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows
I will keep hoping in God

~Winsome~

No comments: