Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

FACING A STORM?

 Have you been facing each new day with challenges that seem so deep and so difficult and you are wondering where is the solution? I want to remind you that God did not promise us that life would always be without challenges, but He has promised that we will not go under. So be encouraged that this is just a season and it will end, no matter how it seems; let us live by faith and not by sight.

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you Isaiah 43:2 (NLT)

Declare with me: No matter what I am going through I will live by faith and not by sight and the storm will not overflow me, because Jesus is in it with me.


~~~~winsome~~~~


No comments: