Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Have you ever found yourself in situations where you are caught between two opinions and you want to be truthful, and on the other hand wanting to be politically correct? I don't know about you but I have been in such situation; should I keep silent or should I stand up for what I believe it? It may also be that you are in a place where your belief is being challenged and you are afraid to be different.

If you find yourself in the wilderness because you are different keep standing, Sometimes the best thing to do is to come away from the place or situation, just to come out from the midst of the temptation.

Today we are challenged to stand up for what is right, do not compromise there is a reward greater than what is temporary

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, "Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."



No comments: