Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

DON'T GIVE UP

Yesterday, is gone and today is ours, so let us lay aside all the things that seem so heavy to carry, because we have someone waiting to take every heavy load.

The burden of the yesterday has laid heavy on your shoulder and you keep wondering when this will past; there seem to be no way out. I want to remind us that Christ's promises are true even for today. He did not promise that there would not be problems and hardship but he promises us that we should come to him with our burdens and we will find rest in Him.

Today let us let go and let God take care because what He did yesterday for you and you and me He will do again. Yes, He has done it so many times, there is nothing to stop Him from doing in again.


Matthew 11: 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Don't give up He will do it again.

~~~~~Winsome ~~~~~




No comments: