Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2011

HIDING PLACE WITH SONGS OF DELIVERANCE

Can you identify with being at a place where you feel like running away or wondering what should my next move be?  Don't know about you but I have been there many times. At  times when I feel like I can't go on any longer facing situations around me,  or times when I am wondering what decision to take because of my inadequacy or lack of resources; I always find myself running to Daddy instead of following my feeling and running away.

  This morning in reading my Bible God reminded me that there is no need to run away because He is my hiding place. Immediately my light bulb again came on; yes! in those times when it seems hard and there is nothing I can do, those are definitely the times God takes me in His arms and hide me away and gently speak peace be still. He not only takes me into His hiding place but also brings to my mind all the songs that brings encouragement and relief to my troubled soul. This what David says about God in Psalm 32:7  You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance (NIV). If you are facing situations of indecisiveness, not know where to turn because you don't have the resources be reminded that God is your hiding place. Begin to sing those songs of worship and deliverance and receive solace for your troubled soul.

Daddy will watch over you in these moments, instruct you, counsel you and show you which way to go. He did it for me, when I rested in His presence with praying, songs of deliverance, listening, and looking for His response.  This takes much determination, wisdom, understanding and trusting; don't give-up stay in His hiding place, singing songs of deliverance, and He will instruct, counsel and show you the way to go. He says it and He means it. (The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8 NLT).

May I pray with you:

Lord thank you that you never leave us nor forsake us and you are always willing to instruct us and take us into the best pathway. Help us to run into your hiding place and put in our hearts the songs of deliverance as you do for us more than we can ask or imagine. Amen



1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Resting in His presence is the key!