Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

REJOICING OVER YOU

I have not been able to share with you for the past two weeks as my computer mother board died, but I am now up and running again. I just want to encourage you with a verse that has been a blessing to me and somebody spoke a portion of it over me this morning. 


If you are at a cross road, the hills seem hard to climb, those you work with seem difficult, you are hard pressed, down trodden and at the end of your rope, then this is what  God (our Daddy) is saying to you today:


The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.Zephaniah 3:17

2 comments:

Janet said...

D- thank you for this short, but sweet reminder to me.
I am feeling at this exact moment at a cross in the road, somewhat hard pressed, and down trodden. Thank God, I rarely feel at the end of the rope, but I SO NEEDED to hear HIS word through YOU!

May the Lord bless you, keep you and protect you~
Janet

Soaring higher said...

Thanks for been such a supporter............ I too am thankful that he is rejoicing over me with singing........It seem that in the season there is so much happening, but inspite of all that is happening He will continue.......

You are more than conqueror keep keeping on

D........:)