Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Worship ..........to Purpose

More I think about my Life Purpose;  the many obstacles, disappointments and failures I faced in the past is the more I keep focussing my energies on achieving my God ordained life purpose. In the process I am constantly reminded of Philippians 3: 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.

As things keep falling into place and the right persons (God's angels) come into my life  the more I keep marvelling at the awesomeness of God. For every step I make the more I know that all glory, worship and praise belong to Him. The more I pause to give Him worship is the easier it gets to see His direction.
As you continue on your journey to purpose stop at each step of the way to offer up your praise.

I want to share a song I listened today which brought me to a deep place of worship: THE NAMES OF GOD
http://youtu.be/T5-6gwssX0Y

No comments: