Translate

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OPEN EYES....WONDERFUL TRUTHS

I don't know about you, but it has been my heart's desire to be more like Christ and to soar like an eagle. This morning I read   Psalm 119:18 Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions, and immediately I was reminded that if my life is to be more and more like Christ then I need to pray that my eyes would be opened to the wonderful truths of His word. 


But praying alone will not do, as the word says that prayer without work is dead, Therefore the only way this can happen I have to read and meditate more on His word. Yes I have been reading, but the fact that there is that yearning for more, it means more reading and meditating so God can bring his revelations to me. 


I pray this is the desire of your heart as it is mine.


Father may I be obedient to the prompting of your Holy Spirit to begin to press into reading and meditating more on your word so that my eyes will be opened to see the wonderful truths of your laws. In Jesus Name Amen

No comments: