Translate

Monday, December 20, 2010

WHAT'S THE NEXT MOVE

If you are like me then there are times when you are left to wonder "now what's my next move". This morning while I was in bed and thinking about a friend of mine who is going through a challenging time, the following verses came to me:

Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight (NIV)

As I thought about sharing these verses with my friend the more the verses became mine and I began meditating on them. Although I shared them with her, I had no choice but to also share them with my inmost being knowing I needed to let go and let God.

are you pondering your next move, does it seem difficult? Let these verses be yours too and allow God to direct your path.

I pray that Jesus Christ will become  your Wonderful Counselor and Mighty God in your pondering moments.

No comments: