Translate

Thursday, May 13, 2010

YOUR REWARD

Have you ever felt that you have given your all; You have worked hard towards a goal, you have prayed about situations still no results;and you feel your strength has failed you? Have you sometimes turn to God and ask where is the answer, where is my reward for having given my all?

Your all may have been the way you nutured your children, worked hard at keeping you relationship together and even how you did so much in the body of Christ; yet you feel so despondent because your child has become wayward, your relationship may have fallen apart, or your christian brothers and sisters seem not to be there for you.

This makes you wonder, God did you  not say train up the child in the way he should go and he will not depart? Did you not say what God has joined together let no man/woman put asunder? Where is the love I now need from those you have given me in the Church and the questions could go on and on.

My sisters or brothers I am reminded of the following verses:

Isaiah 49:3-4 (NIV) (3) He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor. (4) But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in the LORD's hand, and my reward is with my God."

Be reassured that you are special in Gods sight, you are engraved on the palm of His and and He is the lifter and the glory of your head. In the fullness of time you will be rewarded, as you will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Let your faith arise from deep within knowing that as nights follow day you will be rewarded, and you will rejoice in the Lord your Saviour.

Prayer - Thank you Lord that we are engraved on the palm of your hand and nothing will pluck us out. It is so refreshing that even when all our strength seemed to be gone you are the rewarder of them who deligently seek You. Refresh us again as we continue on the journey of persistence with You. Amen

Wait on the Lord: (my friends) be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart (Psalm 27: 14)

Winsome

No comments: