Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OUR SUSTAINER

Isaiah 46: 3- 4 (NIV)

3 "Listen to me, family of Jacob, everyone that's left of the family of Israel. I've been carrying you on my back from the day you were born, 

4 And I'll keep on carrying you when you're old. I'll be there, bearing you when you're old and gray. I've done it and will keep on doing it, carrying you on my back, saving you.

I am reminded from Galatians 3:14 & 29 that the blessings given to Abraham also belong to us and we are Abraham's offspring and heirs according to the promise; so as Christians we are in a position to claim all of God's promises.

We are assured from Isaiah 46:3 that God has been carrying us on His back from the day we were born. What a wonderful to think to know. We are not alone, we have someone who knows when we are weak and He takes us up as a father carries his children. Be confident that you are not alone, Our God is right beside us. He has been from the day we took our first breath.

He does not stop when we become of age He continues even when we get older and He keeps doing it. No matter how it seems now, by faith know that God is carrying us on His back, sustaining and saving us from dangers and greater hardship. Hallelujah to our King who has humbled himself to sit by us when we are strong and carry us when we are weak.

THANKS TO OUR GREAT SUSTAINER.

No comments: