Translate

Monday, May 17, 2010

GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU AND I

This morning I was awoke with these words in my thoughts "God knows my past, my present and He has already planned my future. Immediately I knew it was the Spirit of God speaking to me because I have had some concerns about my tomorrow. As I slowly got out of bed the following verses came to mind:

Psalm 139:2-4 (New International Version)

2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

It is so comforting to know God knows everything about us, even our very thoughts, moreso the words that will come from us before they are even formed. Let us rest in our God knowing that He has planned our future and we are only to be obedient and willing, so we can enjoy the fullness of abundant life.

Winsome

No comments: