Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2010

REASONS FOR DRESSING UP

Ephesians 6:13 - Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. (NLT)

What I observed from the verse above is that it did not say take up any piece of the armour you like or prefer, but it clearly states that we must put on EVERY piece of God's armour. If we do so we will be able to resist the enemey in the time of evil. This indicates to me that we have an enemy whether we like it or not, and that enemy is represented in the time of evil.

I am elated to know that when I put on every piece of God's armour I will not only be able to resist the enemy but I will stand firm when the battle is over. AMEN!!!!!!

This makes me want to shout, If you could see my face, and look deep in my inner being you would feel the joy I feel knowing that God has provided a way of escape when the enemy attack us.

I pray that as God has given me a Rhema word He will bring the same revelation to your heart.

In my next blog we will look at the first piece of God's armour or weapon as we walk this journey together.

Be abundantly blessed - WINSOME

No comments: