Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

THE BELT OF TRUTH # 1 piece of garment necessary for war

Ephesian 6 :14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place

When we put on our clothes and our belt is in place we are reassured that our garments will stay in place. No need to worry. Well one piece of garment we need to put on in our christian walk, and moreso as we go to war for our lives, for the lives of our family, friends, church and our nation is the belt of truth.

We must always be surrounded by truthfulness in order to stop the enemy. We have not choice but avoid even lying jokingly, by overstatement or understatement. I must pause here to surrender my words and thoughts to the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord help me to be clear in when I speak. I also pray this for the readers, especially my sisters fighting for a cause  Amen.

We do not want be distracted by our garments not staying on, because it is loose so the belt is a must.

We have to strive to walk in integrity as the enemy is waiting to see us make one slip.

Father help us as we dress up to represent the King in this season of our lives, in Jesus Name

Winsome, (in deep Surrender to my Lord)

No comments: