Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

OUR MIGHTY COUNSELLOR

Psalm 32:8 -
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shall go. I will guide thee with mine eye. (KJV)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. (NIV)

Have you ever felt like you are not too sure what decison to take, what is the first step to take; confusion seem to be all that is in your head? All of this will happen although we know that, we know that ........... I don't know about you but there are times when my thoughts keep going back and forth.

A few days I blogged about my power in praises but this morning just before I got out of bed I felt like there was no energy within me even to praise. A few minutes after getting out of bed, during my quiet time the Holy Spirit reminded me of the verse quoted above. It is so reassuring to know that the Holy Spirit is always there for us.

I had to give God praise for reminding me that He will instruct and teach me when I do not know what to do or which way to go. He does not even stop there, the NIV states it so well He will Counsel us and watch over us. My friends hold to this verse knowing that God is faithful in His promises.

Praise God for the Holy Spirit who guides us into all truth.

Winsome...........receiving instructions, teachings and counsel from the Father above.

No comments: