Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PRAISE IS WHAT I DO

As I reflect on some sweet times of praise and worship in my life,  I cannot help but thinking of how much joy it is to be in the presence of the Lord. I also could not fail to think of those of us who are faced with challenges of one kind or another, yet in the presence of the Lord we could have forgotten about it and find the joy that worshipping the King brings.

I can safely say that in the middle of our worship time God lifted burdens, removed some heaviness, gave us hope, and revealed to some of us that we can have joy in the midst of our challenges.

I want to encourage our hearts today to keep praising Him through our difficult moments, because there is power in our praises.

Psalm 138: 1-3 Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!”
    Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, 
 thank you for your faithfulness; most holy is your name, 
 most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength (The Message).

PRAYER: Father today we thank you that in your presence there is fullness of joy, and at your right hand there are pleasures forevermore. Lord today we choose to worship you even if the fire around us is blazing. We lift our hearts in worship knowing that as we lift up our praises unto you chains will be broken; the bondage will be freed; the sick will be healed; those who mourn will be comforted and heaven will be glorified in Jesus name we pray.

PRAISE IS WHAT I DO - William Murphy


http://youtu.be/vIPKnj-0Czw




No comments: