Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

BELIEVE THE TrUtH not the LiEs

Satan is the father of lies and tries in every way to rob us of God's truth. He does this in so many subtle and deceptive ways, that if we are not vigilant we can be fooled. ....... When we are faced with tasks that seem, and you notice I say seem, he brings to our thoughts phrases like ..... I can't believe I can, or I couldn't help myself, I am not as good as the next person, I will not make it, God does not love me,   and the list can go on and on. These are all lies from the devil.

God's truth will set us free. When Jesus was tempted by the devil, he counter what was told to him with the truth. He spoke it out. Remember life and death is in the power of the tongue, counter the lies of the enemy with truth. Speak it out, you will win.

When we feel like we can't , remember,  1Timothy 1:7 says "God has not given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind".  When your thoughts begin to speak negatively, remember to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (see 2 Corinthians 10:5).

Declare with me:  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, so I will believe the truth and not the lie.


No comments: