Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

KEEP GOING THE BEND IS NOT THE END


  
Have you reached a bend in the road of live, and it seems like there is no further to go?

Before all the struggles God has already made a way of escape, but He did not promised that it would all be great going and life would be easy. What He promised is that He would be with us, He would strengthen us, and He would be with us even to the end of the age.

As you come upon a bend on life’s road remember it is not what it seems, because the just lives by faith and not sight. Jesus is our Shield, Defender, Provider, Mighty God, Prince of Peace and Counselor and He wears the victor’s crown.

 Isaiah 41:10 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Declare with me: I will live by faith and not stop at the bend in the road, because Jesus is my pilot. ~~ Winsome ~~






No comments: