Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PEACE IN THE VALLEY

Has life been like a roller coaster, are you in the valley and peace seems elusive? Well there is a solution to all of that. If we constantly read the word of God and remember to be obedient to them we are guaranteed long life, prosperity and peace. The peace that come with being obedient is beyond our own understanding, because it comes straight from the throne room of God.

The instructions are quite clear, and if you seem confused when you read then ask the Holy Spirit to bring clarity, he will lead you into all truth. John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. The Holy Spirit is also willing to teach us - .......... John 14:26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you (NIV). What a wonderful promise, we do not have feel around in the dark, because we have a counselor in the person of the Holy Spirit. Lets exercise our faith in him.

I will conclude by encouraging us to constantly read the word of God, and be obedient so we can have peace, prosperity and long life. .......... Proverbs 3:1-2 My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, 2 for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love your post! Thank you for the kind reminder to 1) stay in the word 2) and ask the Lord for His truth to be revealed.
It is a two-way relationship and I sometimes forget to ask the Lord what He wants me to glean from a passage, story or verse!
Love & blessings, Friend!