Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

PRAISING IN THE STORM

As 2011 comes to a close like me you may be analysing all the plans and dreams you had at the beginning of the year and there may have been successes, failures or disappointments. No matter your experience keep your praises up.

I  have had my own measure of successes and also some disappointments, but I am encouraged each day knowing that God has my future in His hand and He controls every direction I take as long as I trust Him. As I am encouraged I want to encourage you that inspite of all the disappointments you and I may have faced we should continue our praise because He is our strength and He will allow us to go higher as we continue to trust and give him praise. No matter how it seem He will take us higher and deliver us in our times of adversities.

As I write this note I am reminded of one time when it seemed like all Hell broke loose and I did not know where to turn all had was my praise and  the following verses  was what kept me going ...............   Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NIV).

Prayer: Lord we thank you that we can depend on you even when our faith is weak. We surrender our future in your hand and we ask that you give us the strength to praise you. May we recognize that your plans for us is for good and not evil.

No comments: