Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2011

NEEDING HELP TO HELP OTHERS

This morning as I was praying for someone, and deliverance from the situations they are going through I said to God I need help on this one, it seems too big for me and immediately I remembered Psalm 121 and the first four verses in particular................
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. (KJV)

May be you are walking alongside someone in despair and needing deliverance and it seems like there is no end, remember who is your helper, He does not slumber nor sleep; keep praying and encouraging the breakthrough will come. Wait upon God as Psalm 62:4 puts it:............
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. (NIV)


It is my prayer that we will wait upon God as He will certainly bring and expected end

No comments: