Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MY HEART SURGERY

For every incident, every situation there is the reality that God is working for His good. God will use situations to grant you your request, and that is what He has been doing with me. Two blogs before this I wrote about a heart that forgives and I shared how I had my breakthrough from a situation and overcoming my hurts and forgiving. What I had forgotten was that unless the Lord performs and immediate miracle every surgery takes time to heal.

A couple of days ago I had to come face to face and immediately I put up a block, I was feeling quite at peace inside before, but few minutes following there was no way I wanted to extend any courtesies. Immediately I started to gripe inside and beat upon myself, how could I have been healed from all the hurt and responded in cold and blank way. You can just imagine that this became my pondering time for the few days that follow. I could not justify my behaviour because Christ lives in me. So the Lord and I went through some sessions and deliberations.

He reminded me of the verse in Ezekiel 36:26 (AKJV) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

What I forgot is that what took place in my blog of February 27, 2011 was just the beginning of the Surgery, I did not know that I would have to visit the Surgeon for examinations, analysis and new dressing. Healing is a process and today I went back again for examination and I whispered to God that I needed a heart that forgives, I want to let it go, so in the analysis I needed him to search for and remove every itty bit of stone and replace it with flesh.

If you are craving total healing from your heart surgery you have to be open and honest with the Master Surgeon at every appointment.

Here is the song by Kevin Laver that keeps reminding me of who I want to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3VT2bMpoYY

Praying that if you had a heart Surgery as I did you would keep your appointments for examination and analysis so that the Master Surgeon can get it right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for d reminder