Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

ARISE BEAUTIFUL ONE

Arise my beautiful One (c)

Can you hear Daddy calling?
Arise my darling, the winter is past
The pouring rain has ceased
You are now prepared to journey in my arms

Take a deep breath
A new song is bubbling inside
It is time to sing again
My joy is complete in you

Begin to make merry in your heart
Sing praises unto me, your God
A new day has dawn
Arise my darling, my beautiful one

Arise from you weeping
Arise from you place of brokenness
I have heard your heart
Arise come rest in my arms my darling

Look the flowers are blooming
The trees are blossoming
The fruits are appearing
Arise now my darling, my beautiful one
Arise and be with me

This was written based on Songs of Solomon 2:10-13. May you be blessed as you Arise to the Father's call; you and I are His darling; His beautiful one. What more can we ask?

3 comments:

Set free to live free said...

What a beautiful confirmation in song from the Lord. Sounds like you are well on your way to the Secret Place Winsome. Blessings to you

Janet said...

I love this!
HE can fix our broken hearts, heal our hurts and hold us in our all of our weaknesses.
He encourages us to"ARISE" each and every time we fall, with a hand held out to support us-
thank you for this!

Soaring higher said...

:)