Translate

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JESUS MAKES BEAUTIFUL

I have been sewing some drapes for my brother, beautiful material but as it was, it was just a piece of cloth. I measured and cut the material into pieces in order to sew the pieces together to make the pinched pleat drapes and valance.

As I sew the pieces together and made the pleats, and the valance I became awed at how beautiful these looked. There were times I had to undo some stitches and do it all over again, but at the end they were finished and ready to fit into purpose; adorn the windows.

Today I thought that must the be same way when God made us, He said that's good, but the more He shaped us into purpose is the more He sits back look at us smile and say that is even more better.

 I am reminded of the song that says:

Beautiful, beautiful
Jesus is beautiful
And Jesus makes beautiful
Things of my life.

Carefully touching me
Causing my eyes to see
And Jesus makes beautiful
Things of my life.

Jesus wants to make us beautiful for His purpose

No comments: