Translate

Monday, August 23, 2010

HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH

Have you ever been in a situation that makes it hard for you to lift your head up as the day wears on? I don't know about you but there are days when I feel that way.

For about three weeks now I find myself being drawn to Psalm 3:3 But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. Almost everyday I sing the verse without understanding why this verse was so stuck with me.

Over the past week the revelation came, I was reminded about a situation that I had faced and the truth about the situation became evident to me. I felt everything in my emotions coming alive, anger, bitterness, hurt and such a heaviness that I began to cry out to God and surely He heard me from His holy hill. My head was down, but He stepped in and changed my whole outlook.

After a few days the Lord reminded me that Psalm 3:3 was not just a song in my heart but it was reminding me that my integrity and my total being was being shielded by Him and He had lifted my head high above my enemies.

Is your head feeling down today, share with me in the glory of this verse. Christ is your shield, He is beside, above and beneath you protecting you from the strategies of the enemy. What you are facing now is just a shadow He has already lifted your head high in the spiritual, accept it in the natural, knowing all things work together for good to them that love the Lord.

Winsome

No comments: