Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PURPOSE



God has made us what we are. In Christ Jesus, God made us to do good works, which God planned in advance for us to live our lives doing. Ephesians 2:10 (New Century Version)


Have you been wondering, (like I had done at one time in my life) What is my purpose in this season of my life? Have you dreamed, planned and even prepared for what you have been feeling deep in your spirit - what is my God given purpose? but with all of that you find that sometimes you feel doubtful. One day in processing everything the Holy Spirit led me to the above verse. I immediately started to give Him thanks for speaking so loudly.

He remined me that He is the one who created me, and He did not just created me because He thought the world needed one more person; but he created me to do good works which He had planned before I was born. If you have been feeling a little despondent and feeling like the great dreams you had the promises, the prophetic words God spoken into you life and all your plans are but nothing, think again. You are created to do good works, you have a God given purpose ordained specially for you. He clearly outlined that in a previous scripture. He has good plans for you and me,  our hope and our purpose is in Him and Him alone. (I say this because I know what I am planning for you," says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future. Jeremiah 29:11 (New Century Version))

Like me, begin to seek Him as to His Purpose for you in this season of your life. He will make the crooked path straight and open the doors to purpose. He will send persons in your path with the keys to open those locked doors.

Begin to pray with me: Lord I am at a cross road, not to sure about my purpose, the purpose you have created for me. Help me to see clearly. Let me be obedient and walk into the paths of righteousness so that your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life. Amen.

Winsome

No comments: