Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010

WALLS

Psalm 118:5-6  - Pushed to the wall, I called to God; from the wide open spaces, he answered. 6 God's now at my side and I'm not afraid; who would dare lay a hand on me? THE MESSAGE

What are my walls?
What is it that is causing my inability to move?
Can I answer these questions?
May be not, but guess what?
God can show me
He will tell me
I just need to ask

God what are my walls?
My child your walls may include
The burdens and worries you carry.
But, Lord I do not even have
the answers to the burdens
and worries I carry

My child cast all you burdens on me
because my yolk is easy
and my burden is light.
Lord how do I do that?
If I knew I would have done
that long ago....
Will you show me how?

My child didn't I tell you not to worry
The birds do not provide for themselves
Yet they are fed and taken care of
Look at the colours of my flowers
I too make them beautiful
How much more will I not do for you

Remember I told you none of
my seed shall beg bread?
You are mine, you are my child
I will supply all your needs
according to my riches in glory.

Now, is that not enough
to remind you that I am here
to walk you through those walls?
I am always at your side
Your walls are mine


Winsome - Not afraid of the walls

No comments: