Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2009

FEELING SHIP WRECKED????

Isaiah 43: 1- 5

Be ship wrecked no more climb out of the boat and wade through the water Jesus is right there with you. Not sure? let faith arise in you and trust his promises He is a convenant keeping God. Don't believe me? Check this out Isaiah 43: 1-5.
In a nutshell with every storm we find ourselves in God is with us and the waters will not overflow us. 

If we meditate on these verses carefully God will give us a rhema word: He said He created us, He has redeemed us and called us by name, we belong to Him(Verse 1).That sounds like my Daddy, What intimacy, He does care for us.

The scripture futher  says the water will not overflow us, He did not say the water would not come, but my dear ones it will not overflow us. Feel like you are sinking or shipwrecked? look-up God is carrying you through. If we are still not certained the verse again emphasised the rivers will not sweep over us.

In verse 3 the Lord declares that He is the Lord our God. I love verse 4, and I quote from the NIV:

Since your are precious and honoured in my sight and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for your life, (5) Do not be afraid, for I am with you.............

Reflection: Your situation my be trying now but ---


  • what has God promised you when you go through the waters (verse 2)?
  • Who are you in God's sight (verse 4)?
  • What is God asking you to do in verse 5?
 I thank the Lord that He watches over us and He will never leave us nor forsake us. I know Lord that you are the joy of our salvation and your banner over us is love. Thank you father that the waters will not overflow us and nothing will separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus, Amen.     

No comments: