Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2009

FEAR NOT

  • We all have our valley experiences, disappointments, pains, grief and a whole lot more but we are reminded that no matter what we should have no fear because we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ. (Romans 8: 37)
  • We are encouraged that though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death we should fear no evil for God is with us (Psalm 23: 4).
  • God knows even our names and He has redeemed us, He called us by name. (Isaisah 43: 1). No matter what you are going through, no matter how big our problems may be we can be victorious if we fear not and trust God because He is always with us.
  • No matter how hard it seems hold on victory is on the way, the same God who helped you before will see you through again. He did it for me, I am sure He loves you so much that He will come through for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Today on my BlogTalk Radio show I spoke on "Overcoming Fear in Troubled Times." I wish I had you as my guest. You have so much to share...Continue to walk in faith and victory my sister.

Hopelyn