Translate

Monday, August 3, 2020

MOMENTS

MY MOMENTS


There are moments in life when the feeling and the knowing differs

Moment when I feel all alone, misunderstood, talked about and much more

Moments i feel rejected, lonely, unloved, uncared for and un-achieved


Yet there are moments when I know that I am not alone, I am understood

Moments when I am encouraged and prayed for

Moments when i  am loved, cared for and have achieved


There are moments when I take decisions because I am led by Holy Spirit

And there are moments when I question decisions i have made

Moments when i am not supported in my decisions because others may see

It from a human perspective, while God is working out what seems senseless to others


Reflecting on my moments i have ultimately yielded to God’s direction

He knows me inside out, He knows my end from my beginning

He knows my strength, He knows my weakness, He has my interest at heart

He has numbered my days and have already decided how i will live out those days


Even if others see it unwise, i still trust His judgement.

Moments like these give me the assurance that I am not alone, I am loved

I am the apple of God’s eye, I am the head and not the tail, I am his beloved,

I am engraved on the palm of his hand and nothing will pluck me out

Moments, yes God moments are beyond human understanding.


~ Winsome~ (C

No comments: